Source: PTI Photo
- Always touch base with common factors with the host and you will immediately build a lasting connection.
- Use humor in your speech no matter how professional the occasion and formal the speech may be.
- It’s irrelevant that you have a heavy vernacular accent to your English, it’s your confidence, presentation and eloquence is all that matters not even your vocabulary.
- Make discreet use of aphorism to help drive your point through without having to offend anyone.
- Most Important - remember time is an essence of a speech and therefore don’t drag your topics to a point that you lose your audience.