Monday, December 16, 2013

Inspiration

As I have written in one of my comments on my last post that, when you have waited for someone’s comment and word of appreciation on your blog and you get two instead of one…you know god is being kind to you.

Just when I was thinking that god decided to prove me wrong decided to show me that he can be even more kind to me. A few days back I received a comment on my blog nominating me for Liebster award, from a fellow blogger, who is now a friend and someone who is very dear to me. She writes at Memories of Me as writing to her is her oxygen.


Whatever I achieve in blogging, how much ever more I write and whatsoever appreciation come my way, if any – this will always hold a special memory and place in my heart :)


Thank You So Much Namrata :)



As lazy I was taking out time to write this one, she was equally lazy in asking question to the winners. This is what she wants to know and I am glad to oblige.

What kind of genre do you love to read and what genre can you write better?



Well I generally read anything that holds my eye, absolutely anything. But I never really followed sci-fi, lately though I have reading that genre as some friends are writing it. While writing I always believe in wearing my heart on my sleeves, so be it any genre, if something has struck a chord within I can always write it and so usually the best comes out to the fore when I write non-fiction.


What has been the happiest moment in your blogging journey?



Each comment or a word of appreciation that comes my way has always been met with equal happiness. But above all the people that I have met on this journey and have become friends with and the many keep adding to the list everyday…so there is not a moment but the journey itself is the happiest journey I have ever taken.



What’s your favourite quote? Can be from a book or otherwise?

There are many and I can’t list them all here, but this one’s not from a book so I put it here - this is what my Mother has always told me – “In the face of diversity make your resolve stronger. It’s you who helps yourself and no one else.”

Name atleast one side effect of blogging.
       I agree to what you have said - It is addictive!

What is the weirdest thing you have ever done or seen in a restaurant?

I have seen someone crush the lemon in the finger bowl and drink it, thinking of it being served as post meal a non alcoholic digestif.  

If you could change one thing about a loved one, who and what would that be?

Would never want to change a thing in anyone, If you like someone, you like them as they are and not as you want them to be J

If you could categorize bloggers in some categories, what categories would they be?

Just for the sake to make reading them easier I would do as per what they write. Personally I would not want to categorize.

Apart from writing, what is doing that one thing that gives you utmost satisfaction?

Reading and Dancing!!!

If you went, invisible for a day, what fun things would you want to do?

I can’t let it all out here – it would be give away and going invisible would not make any difference ;)

Name a book you read but wish you hadn’t wasted your time on it?

Not even one. Just like there are people around us who keep advising us, but we take only what we want, its similar with the books, every book would give you something worth reading and worth your time.
 
I would want to pass on the award to the following bloggers:

1.   Shashi

2.   Rohan

3.   Anonyms Dev

4.   Talya

5.   Vishal

Here’s what I would like to know:

1.      What made you start your blog?
2.      How did you pick your blogs name?
3.      Do you set yourself deadlines with respect to posts?
4.      What/Who is your inspiration to write?
5.      What is blogging to you?
6.      Which genre that you are most comfortable writing and why?
7.      What attracts you to read a blog?
8.      Which is your proudest moment/memory as a blogger thus far?
9.      Which is your favourite author?
10.    One thing that you have learnt, experience as a blogger that has surprised you.
11.    Do you encourage others to start blogging?

Looking forward to knowing you guys better!!!


                                                                               -     Karan

8 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much for the nomination! I loved reading this post about you and found it to be very heartfelt. I agree with you - the people you meet along the blogging journey is the best part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you loved it Talya...looking forward to know you better :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats once again and thank you for those lovely words! It was a pleasure knowing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great way to make blogging friends :)

    http://crispingcanary.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-want-to-spark-change.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating my blog Karan!! :) :) Will come up with the answers pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pleasure's all mine Rohan...looking forward to know you better :)

      Delete

~ Thanks for sharing your thoughts, keep reflecting ~

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...